Things I thought were good
- Grease nipples under the bottom bracket where it counts most.
- The cable routing looks really neat and has another set of lugs for a adjustable seat post.
- The raw carbon black is very nice.
- The shape of the frame is (in my mind at least) very pretty.
- The way the VPP rolls up and forward.
- The lock outs on the front and rear shock worked well (and well together).
Things I was not so keen on
- The narrow Easton XC carbon handlebars (but suspect most people will find these wide)
- The tyre tread on the block 8, luck it is so dry and dusty right now. Also found them prone to punctures later on.
- Initially at least the 70mm steam seemed a bit short (now not so sure as I ride it more).
This entry was posted in Mountain Biking
. Bookmark the permalink
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: