What you need?
- 4mm and 5 mm Allan keys for handlebar and seat post clamp.
- 6mm key for pedals.
- Tape for securing handlebars and saddle to frame.
- 2p’s for spacing out the brakes.
- Wooden spacer for locking out rear triangle.
- Grease for reassembling bolts.
- Remove wheels, let down tyres and put in bag with brake discs facing inwards.
- Remove peddles.
- Secure brake pads for 2ps.
- Remove handlebars from stem and secure against frame.
- Remove saddle and secure against frame.
- Remove rear mech and secure inside rear triangle.
- Place frame in bag. Settle to bottom.
- Job done.
- Start with the frame, saddle and handlebars. Use grease on the bolts.
- Watch the routing of cables on both.
- Reassemble rear mech.
- Remove 2ps from brakes.
- Wheels on and pump up tyres.
- Peddles on (don’t forget grease).
- Double check everything working.
Other things to Pack
- Rear mech hanger
- Tyre patch
- First aid kit